Last Updated on 1st APRIL 2019
All orders can only be cancelled from order history until they are in pending status. Once the packaging and shipping process has started & order status changes from pending to processing and/or processed and/or shipped and/or complete , it can no longer be cancelled.
Our satisfaction is our #1 priority. Therefore, you can request a refund for faulty products.
- If you do not receive the product within the Estimated time of delivery (Estimated time of Delivery is given with every product) you can request a refund or a re-shipment.
- If you received the wrong item you can request a refund or a reshipment.
We do not issue the refund if:
- Your order did not arrive due to factors within your control (i.e. providing the wrong shipping address)
- Your order did not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside the control of Anytime Assistance (i.e. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).
- Other exceptional circumstances outside the control of Anytime Assistance
- Your refunds will only be approved only in the case when the product is unused & in its original packaging.
- You can submit refund requests within 6 hours from the date of delivery of your product. You can do it by sending a message on Contact us page or by sending us an Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Refunds will only be made once we have received (a) the Product(s) being returned; and (b) evidence of its return & refunds are subject to our approval.
- If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days from the date of refund approval
If for any reason you would like to exchange your product, perhaps for a different size in clothing. You must contact us at email@example.com first and we will guide you through the steps.
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorise you to do so.
There will be no refunds or exchange on the below mentioned products :
• Goods made to your specification (custom-made)
• Perishable goods (for example flowers/fresh food)
• Unsealed CDs, DVDs, tapes or other recording media, software or videos
• Artificial Jewelries
• Beauty make up products , Perfumes , Deodorants
• Under Garments
In addition to the Products there are certain products which cannot be returned unless they are faulty, in the case of the following items, in view of their nature, we regret that we cannot accept returns of the following Products once they have been opened, unless they are faulty:
• Periodicals and magazines
Once you received your parcel , you need to click on the confirm goods received button available in your ORDER INFORMATION page ( My account >> View your order history >> Order Information) & fill up the details mentioned in the form which will appear post you click on the confirm goods received Button . Upon confirming the receipt of your parcel , we will generate the invoice & post that you cannot claim the refund return or replacement of the product .